Tuesday, November 25, 2014

L'oreal Mascara Review

Hello all you lovelies! Today...I want to talk to you about mascara! I personally think that mascara shopping is one of the most frustrating things to shop for (besides jeans). It's so hard to find one you like and inevitably when you do find one, they will discontinue it! As I posted before, I was totally in love with the VS mascara, but since it is no longer sold, I tried the L'oreal Butterfly mascara.

It works pretty well I must say. The wand takes a little getting used to. It has wing like shapes on it and is a little awkward to use. But it make each individual lash stand out which is nice. I wouldn't use this if you want to layer on thick or get really thick looking lashes, but if you want long thinner lashes, which I personally prefer, this is a good buy. :)

Here is a pic with just one layer of mascara. (keep in mind I naturally have like, no lashes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment