Thursday, January 8, 2015

Makeup Review

Hello lovelies! I have some new product reviews for you and I'm also sharing my foundation/base product list.




I've been using the Revlon 24 hour Colorstay which is formulated for combination skin. I have it in the color 240 Medium Beige. I've been using it for probably...a year now? And I love it! Sometimes the tone seems a little pink/orange which is the only thing that I don't like, but otherwise it's wonderful. You don't need to apply very much to get good coverage, and it stays on very well! It's not very expensive either which is nice.

Next is the Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer. I've gone through a few bottles of this because I haven't had the guts to shell out for a pricey high end branded one. I get the lightest shade possible. The coverage isn't the best in the world; I find I have to re-apply throughout the day. But! I do love it for underneath my eyes and highlighting. I don't use it to cover up blemishes because it doesn't work well enough for that. But I like it okay for highlighting. :)

Lastly is a new product that I just started using this week! I've never used a BB cream before but I was really excited to see how they worked! So I bought the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream. I have it in the shade light/medium sheer tint. Now this little guy says it is a 8 In 1 Beauty Balm that clears acne,conceals imperfections, minimizes look of pores, reduces appearance of redness, adjusts to skin tone, enhances and clarifies, and has 0% oils and has a light weight feel. SO. Lots of miracle working going on here. I don't know that it is an all over miracle cream! But I truly love this! It makes my skin so smooth and soft, gets rid of redness, minimizes look of pores, and it has 2% Salicylic acid which makes me feel like it's doing good things. It gives great coverage and I a few times I've just popped this on with a touch of powder on top and that was all I needed for foundation! I definitely recommend. :)

Here's a pic of me with all the products I just mentioned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment