Friday, May 29, 2015

Tired but Proud



Feeling really proud of myself...and also uber stressed at the same time. I'm almost finished with school and my job. I can't believe I managed to do all of this and be busy from 7:00 in the morning till 8:00 at night, when 4 months ago I could barely make it out of bed a good part of the time. I also ran a huge distance today which is so huge for me... I'm just feeling really thankful that I've had good enough health to do the important things and to be able to feel proud of myself again... There's definitely been some set backs and disappointments, but I'm still alive and finishing this chapter pretty strong- praise God!:)

   I'm really excited to share some other news with you all...I'll try to share/post later this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment