Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hair Extensions

Hello Lovelies! I got hair extensions about two months ago from Bellami and I wanted to do a little review and also show you a few of the ways that I style them!:) I never wanted to get extensions.. But I've always wanted long hair and mine just takes forever FOREVER to grow. I've been trying to grow it out for at least 5 years now and it feels like its in the same place..So... I researched the best extensions and all the youtubers I follow all said that this line of extensions were the best they've ever used!

So far I've absolutely loved them! It's still a little bit of a challenge for me to do updo's and such, but I love how they look just down and curly :) If you have any questions on what kind I got or anything just let me know! :)

2 comments: